Marriage is a big decision and should be done with the consent of the boy and girl who are soon to be boyfriend and girlfriend. One of the most beautiful and simple weddings of all time is the Marathi marriage. Marathi marriage is beautiful in its own way. They like to keep it simple and modest. Many girls prefer a Marathi or Maharashtrian boy as a husband for various reasons. A well settled, intelligent and handsome Marathi boy is like a dream come true.
Here are some reasons why Marathi boys make amazing husbands.
- settled abroad – Most of the Marathi are considered to live abroad and happily settled there. The main concern that the parents of a girl may have is about the child’s work there, then that is also not a problem because Marathi children are very intelligent and smart enough to find a good job for themselves in India and abroad too.
- Mix and mix everything – Parents of a daughter look for some qualities in a child before she marries him in Marathi marriage. The qualities are intelligent, handsome, good conversationalist and many more things like that, believe it or not, the Marathi boy is the answer to all your questions. They are intelligent and good-looking like the Punjabis, sweet and talkative like the Biharis, and intelligent like the Bengalis. A Marathi mulga is a mix of everything you need for your lovely daughter.
- Financially smart and sensible – Marathi children think very differently when it comes to financial stability or expenses. They don’t spend too much on alcohol or cars or cell phones or land like the Punjabis, nor do they spend most of their income and savings on bonds, stocks, debentures and gold like the Guajarati and South Indians. They save and spend on what is required and when it is required. They invest in sensible and profitable companies after good research and they all spend a lot on their lifestyle.
- A thin line between enjoying and drinking – Being Marathi, they usually live in a diversified mix, like between North and South Indians. Their best characteristic is that they know how to enjoy life. They go to pubs and even drink, but they know their limit. A girl would want to get married in Marathi to a person who is funny but never drunk or irresponsible.
- flexible with food – Marathi children have grown up with Marathi cuisine, which does not consist of a very wide and exotic variety of foods. They develop a habit of anything and also start to develop their taste in other cuisines as well as Punjabi, Chinese and Western. Making food for a Marathi husband will not be a big problem even if the girl is not of Marathi culture.
Understanding is the main element in Marathi marriage and Marathi boys are very understanding especially when it comes to the needs of their wives.